B300 Three Phase Modular UPS for the 400Vac Grid
Info & Details
The B300 three phase modular UPS for the 400Vac grid offers true online double-conversion topology and Gamatronic’s modular architecture with parallel system capability for easy scaling up to 1200KVA/kW. The system is comprised of lightweight hot swappable 30kVA/kW AC power modules. The system provides reliable high performance power assurance for medium to large sized critical loads with a small space-saving footprint thanks to its high power density. The B300 can be scaled up to 300kVA/kW per system and can expand in parallel up to 1200kVA/kW.
- Modular design enables simple and easy scalability on site without disconnecting the UPS from the load or transferring to bypass.
- Minimal servicing due to lightweight hot-swappable modules, removable critical components and fail safe system controller.
- Constant operational availability of your mission critical loads as modules are controlled independently and can be replaced within minutes while the unit is still running.
- Transformerless design
- Easy to scale modular design
- Lightweight hot swappable 30kVA/kW AC power modules, <20kg
- Parallel system capability
- User-friendly and intuitive 7″ touchscreen interface
- High efficiency 96.5%
- ECO mode, up to 99% efficiency
- Removable static switch
- Li-ion compatible
- Fail safe system controller
- Back feed protection
- Internal oscilloscope
- Emergency Power Off support
- Medium to large sized data centers
- Server farms
- Computer rooms
- Critical infrastructure
- Communications centers
- Security systems
- Academic institutions